fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] Hi there, two questions from newcomer.

From: Nitesh Nanotkar
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] Hi there, two questions from newcomer.
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2016 13:09:36 +0530

It may happen due to some slow and not connecting servers. As the pool size is constant, over a time not connecting or slow responding servers get accumulated in that pool. Leaving less count for good servers. which drops performance.
Use try and except in your fabric for connection. Keep connection timeout 10sec and connection attempts 2.