fastcgipp-users

Re: [Fastcgipp-users] bug in percentEscapedToRealBytes

From: Eddie Carle
Subject: Re: [Fastcgipp-users] bug in percentEscapedToRealBytes
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 19:55:38 -0700

On Fri, 2010-01-22 at 15:54 -0700, Axel von Bertoldi wrote:
> Encountered a bug in percentEscapedToRealBytes. If the size parameter
> is 0 (or < 1) the lib crashes. Simple fix is to add a if (size < 1)
> return 0; at the top of the function.

Thanks. I've finally merge in the branch with your fixes and additions
into the main along with a whole slurry of other code I hadn't gotten
around to merging. Maybe check it out on your end if you get a chance to
make sure all your stuff it operating properly.

Also have you noticed the bug report on the savannah page? I don't
really understand what is being said. Does it make sense to you?
--
        Eddie Carle

        This message has been signed with an RFC4880 signature. It is
        guaranteed to have originated from Eddie Carle and its contents
        can be validated against its signature.