femlisp-user

[femlisp-user] Re: Hi, I have a problem with femlisp.

From: Nicolas Neuss
Subject: [femlisp-user] Re: Hi, I have a problem with femlisp.
Date: 01 Feb 2007 14:34:27 +0100

"Huang Jianshi" <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi,
>
> > Which SBCL and which Femlisp version are you using?
> >

> I'm using SBCL 1.0.1 on Intel-based Mac OSX. Femlisp is the latest
> version downloaded from CVS.
>

> Yours,
> Huang

I just tried Femlisp's CVS version with sbcl-0.9.18 from Fink on
Intel-based Mac OS X (Mac mini).  It worked fine for me when I did

  make configure

and then entered /sw/bin/sbcl as Lisp implementation taking the default for
the other questions.  After this "make femlisp" generates an executable
which you can start using the script ".../bin/femlisp".

Yours, Nicolas