fenfire-dev

Re: [Fenfire-dev] Viikontak ainen päivitys

From: Tuomas Lukka
Subject: Re: [Fenfire-dev] Viikontak ainen päivitys
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 12:05:03 +0300

On Wed, Oct 15, 2003 at 12:25:22AM +0300, Asko Soukka wrote:
> > ConstructorParameter_float jne, eli suurella kirjaimella alkavaksi
> > ja sanomaan, että kyse on *konstruktori*parametrista.
>
> Ok, now there should be
>
>       address@hidden/fenfire--humppake--0.1--patch-3
>
> at himalia:/home/atsoukka/{archives}/
>
> But even this patch need some tuning. I had modified Makefile (added
> my own targets for my own spaces), but I didn't managed to restore it
> correctly before creating patch. How hope you can live with that, when
> mergin.

Have you marked them in the makefile as your private stuff?
If yes, then no problem.

> Actually, I feel that little annoying that I can't exclude individual
> modified (configuration) files from a new patch. Or can I? And how?

tla commit -L"Foo" --files -- foo/bar

> [FenPDF uesr experience]

> > > Riippuu tietenkin käytetystä koneesta, mutta mitä enemmän dokumentissa
> > > on sivuja, sitä raskaammalta sen poijukin vaikuttaa.
> >
> > Mut niin kuin näppituntumaa? Onko se 10 sivua vai 10000 sivua?
>
> I had a several documents of 40 pages and I had to move avery
> transclusion to its own canvas to make FenPDF work fluently. So, a 40
> page PDF document was enough to make a canvas quite heavy on 32MB
> GForce2 (on my work computer).

Ok, I'll certainly do something about this.

It's the third bug on the list - font bug should now be solved, then
there's the coordsys ind stuff and then finally this.

Of course, the source is open and patches are accepted --- if you want
to make a patch which makes it show in these situations less pages,
go right ahead, I'll accept it.

        Tuomas