flexisip-developers

[Flexisip-developers] Issues in starting Flexisip

From: Musab Sohail
Subject: [Flexisip-developers] Issues in starting Flexisip
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2016 15:31:48 +0500

Hi,

I have successfully compiled the flexisip server but I am having issues in starting it. Firstly, it gave error of missing config file in the /etc so I copied it from github link to my /etc folder changed ip-address on line 25 and tried running now it gives the following error:

M: Starting flexisip version 1.0.8 (git 1.0.8-39-gaa90f24)
Starting flexisip version 1.0.8 (git 1.0.8-39-gaa90f24)
M: Creating module instance for [DoSProtection]
M: Creating module instance for [SanityChecker]
M: Creating module instance for [GarbageIn]
M: Creating module instance for [NatHelper]
M: Creating module instance for [Authentication]
M: Creating module instance for [Redirect]
M: Creating module instance for [GatewayAdapter]
M: Creating module instance for [Presence]
M: Creating module instance for [Registrar]
M: Creating module instance for [StatisticsCollector]
M: Creating module instance for [ContactRouteInserter]
M: Creating module instance for [Router]
M: Creating module instance for [LoadBalancer]
M: Creating module instance for [MediaRelay]
M: Creating module instance for [Forward]
Unsupported parameter 'ip-address' in section [global] at line 25.
Did you mean 'dump-corefiles'?
Unsupported parameter 'bind-address' in section [global] at line 30.
Did you mean 'tls-certificates-dir'?
Unsupported parameter 'port' in section [global] at line 34.
Did you mean 'log-filter'?
Unsupported parameter 'enabled' in section [tls] at line 43.
Unknown section '[tls]'. Did you mean '[notif]'?
Unsupported parameter 'port' in section [tls] at line 47.
Unknown section '[tls]'. Did you mean '[notif]'?
Unsupported parameter 'certificates-dir' in section [tls] at line 53.
Unknown section '[tls]'. Did you mean '[notif]'?
Unsupported parameter 'max-id-length' in section [module::Authentication] at line 137.
Did you mean 'odbc-display-timings-interval'?
Unsupported parameter 'max-password-length' in section [module::Authentication] at line 141.
Unsupported parameter 'line-field-name' in section [module::Registrar] at line 212.
Did you mean 'db-implementation'?
Unsupported parameter 'fork' in section [module::Registrar] at line 219.
Did you mean 'from-domains'?
There are not understood items or section in the configuration file. Please check it.

Would utterly grateful for your help if you require the config file I can send that too.

Thanks,
Musab.