flexisip-developers

[Flexisip-developers] Domain Registration configuration

From: Musab Sohail
Subject: [Flexisip-developers] Domain Registration configuration
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2016 20:14:46 +0500

Hi,

I am trying to run my own flexisip server, it runs and get requests from the browser but it starts with this error:

D: Loading domain registration configuration from /etc/flexisip/domain-registrations.conf
E: Cannot open domain registration configuration file '/etc/flexisip/domain-registrations.conf'

I am guessing because of this I am unable to register from my android client. Would be grateful if someone could help, guide me what am I doing wrong?

- Is my DB not connected?
- Or this domain-registrations.conf should have been created at the compile time?

Thank you,
Regards,
Musab.