flexisip-developers

Re: Flexisip Questions

From: Peio Rigaux
Subject: Re: Flexisip Questions
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2020 18:54:56 +0100

Hi,

From what I know, I can only answer to your first two questions.

According to The Flexisip doc, you can dump the default config to see some examples values in comments.

1) Yes, you can specify the listening port in the transport option of the Global section, like this :

transports=sips:*:6060

2) You could use the [GarbageIn] module like so :

enable=true
filter=from.uri.domain contains [spamming domain or ip]

(I haven't tested it myself but it should be working)

Please let me know if this works for you.

3) I didn't understand your question, could you please be more precise ? (SIP to SIP calls ? Which kind of redirection ?)

Regards

Peio Rigaux
Junior Software Engineer
Linphone.org