[fluid-dev] trying to run fluidsynth on mac os x

From: Letz Stephane
Subject: [fluid-dev] trying to run fluidsynth on mac os x
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 10:24:53 +0200

I had a nagging suspicion that I would have a problem like this.  I wonder
 if there is an audio driver that will work.  Presumably there is
_something_, but I don't know what it is.  None of the drivers suggested
 by `fluidsynth -h` are available through Fink, probably that means they
 aren't available.  Maybe I'll just have to wait a while...???

fluidsynth should work with PortAUdio (www.portaudio.com) and with the MacOSX port of Jack (www.grame.fr/~letz/jack.html)

Did you commit your change for Macosx compilation back to the CVS server?

Regards

Stephane Letz