[fluid-dev] Callback driven rendering?

From: David Olofson
Subject: [fluid-dev] Callback driven rendering?
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 13:53:47 +0200

I just had an idea...

Does FluidSynth have any API that lets it render into application
provided buffers, driven entirely by callbacks?

I'm thinking about routing FluidSynth's output, preferably channel by
channel, directly into the FX network of Audiality, and having
Audiality's MIDI input and/or internal sequencer drive both
FluidSynth and Audiality's internal synth. That is, using FluidSynth
to add "structurally clean" SF2 support to Audiality.