Re: [fluid-dev] Callback driven rendering?

From: David Olofson
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Callback driven rendering?
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 18:47:38 +0200

(Please, reply to the list only; I'm on it! :-)

On Sunday 07 September 2003 18.17, M. Nentwig wrote:
> Hello,
>
> check out for example src/fluid_jack.c,
[...]

Seems simple enough. :-)

Though, there doesn't seem to be any channel-by-channel outputs in
1.0.3, at least. Am I just missing something, or if not, is that
(still) a planned feature? I guess I could have a go at it when I get
around to add FluidSynth support to Audiality...

> If you use the freeverb, be sure to leave a constant DC offset on
> the signal.
> Otherwise you'll run into denormal number problems on Pentium III.
> In the history of this synth his has been fixed, un-fixed, fixed,
> un-fixed,...

Yeah, the usual deal... IIRC, I've seen some FreeVerb version that had
some integrated anti-denormal solution. I think it was an XMMS
plugin.

> Chorus should be painless.

Ok.

Thanks! :-)