[fluid-dev] fluid help and jackports

From: Julien Claassen
Subject: [fluid-dev] fluid help and jackports
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 01:50:11 +0200 (CEST)

Hi!
  I have some problems reading the complete fluidsynth online help. Isn't it
possible to use a pager (like system("less something"); That's another process
started, but if I'm reading the complete help, I'm not doing anything
important. At least that's what I think.
  Jackports: I don't yet know about fluid1.0.3, but my older version, I had
installed always named its ports left and right. Couldn't you insert a
portnaming mechanism (like a commandline-option)?
  Kindest regards
         Julien

Julien Patrick Claassen
address@hidden