Re: [fluid-dev] fluid help and jackports

From: Julien Claassen
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] fluid help and jackports
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 12:48:43 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 10 Sep 2003, Josh Green wrote:
> Concerning the jack port names. I don't recall the current naming
> scheme. What did you have in mind for a command line option? I know
> there is a settings parameter called "audio.jack.id" which can be set
> with "set audio.jack.id <id_string>", it is set to "fluidsynth" by
> default. Cheers.
>       Josh Green

HI Josh!
  No I didn't mean the jack-clientname of fluidsynth. But fluidsynth has to
outputs "left" and "right". What I wondered was, if you could just rename the
output-name like "out_1" and "out_2"? Might that be possible. Or might it be
possible to rename them via a set option or a kind of rc-file?
  Cu
        Julien

Julien Patrick Claassen
address@hidden