Re: [fluid-dev] Announce: FluidGUI Version 0.8

From: Ken Ellinwood
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Announce: FluidGUI Version 0.8
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 09:45:06 -0700 (PDT)

--- Josh Green <address@hidden> wrote:
>  Seems like a nice clean thorough interface. Cheers.

Thanks you.  It has a fairly sound implementation, so new additions shouldn't
be too hard.  It almost meets my own requirements.  There's only one more
feature I really want -- the ability to play MIDI files via the GUI, so I'm
thinking about adding a "play" command to FluidSynth (if it doesn't already
exist).

Also, I'm looking forward to suggestions for new features...