Re: [fluid-dev] some notes of Cadenza.sf2 don't sound right

From: oxi
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] some notes of Cadenza.sf2 don't sound right
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 19:26:12 +0100

El Lunes, 19 de Marzo de 2007 20:09, Josh Green escribió:
> No apologies necessary.  In fact if there is a problem with the Gentoo
> ebuild, it should be fixed.  Will look into it.
>       Josh

I can confirm that compiling fluidsynth-1.0.7a.tar.gz manually solves the
problem.
Are you the ebuild maintainer? Then I shall not report this on gentoo
bugzilla?
Also it should be noted that after compiling
manually, "ln -s /usr/local/lib/libfluidsynth.so.1 /usr/lib/libfluidsynth.so.1"
should be done in order to get qsynth working, well at least that's my
case ;)

Regards and thank you all for your support