[fluid-dev] Re: -m option for midi driver on OSX

From: Ebrahim Mayat
Subject: [fluid-dev] Re: -m option for midi driver on OSX
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 17:27:22 -0700

On Monday, August 13, 2007, at 01:16PM, "Scott Petersen" <address@hidden> wrote:
>Hi,
>     Yes, my midi interface functions just fine.  Also, I have a
>virtual midi keyboard (MidiKeys) that is also seen by all of my
>midi-capable apps except for qsynth (and fluid, I suppose).
>In fact, if I open the msDrivers application (from the midishare
>folder) it also recognizes the midikeys program.

Scott

Check that you have the latest software installed. For example, update your OS
to 10.4.10. Have you installed the latest version of MidiShare (1.92 which was
released last month.) ?

Then launch msDisplay and play your MidiKeys. Every time you strike a key,
msDisplay should show  "noteon" and "noteoff" events.