[fluid-dev] State of FluidSynth

From: Josh Green
Subject: [fluid-dev] State of FluidSynth
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 15:31:50 -0700

Hello FluidSynth development list.

First off, my apologies for being so unresponsive the past few months.
Between moving and work I've found little time for any of my free
software projects.

It looks like there has been a bit of activity, patch contributions and
what not on the list.  I'll be rummaging through these emails and
replying to those which haven't been addressed.

I have attempted to contact the original author of FluidSynth, Peter
Hanappe, to try and get control of the web site.  It seems the login I
have for updating the page no longer works.  I'd like to now use
http://fluidsynth.resonance.org as the FluidSynth web page, which is
using Trac.  Hopefully I can get the domain pointed at the new web site,
or an HTTP forward setup.

I've finished importing FluidSynth into subversion, which can be
accessed at:
https://resonance.org/svn/repos/fluidsynth/trunk/fluidsynth

More info can be found on the download page:
http://fluidsynth.resonance.org/trac/wiki/Download

If you want write access, let me know, particularly if you had CVS write
access before.  I'll be disabling the CVS repository shortly.  Please
don't check anything into it, or your changes will likely be lost.

As for the patch contributions.  If those who submitted patches could
open up a ticket on Trac, with an updated patch against the latest
subversion, it would help greatly.  If you don't have time for this,
I'll likely get around to it.

To open a new ticket:
http://fluidsynth.resonance.org/trac/newticket

Cheers!