Re: [fluid-dev] Anyone have a built Windows fluidsynth binary/lib?

From: Uwe Koloska
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Anyone have a built Windows fluidsynth binary/lib?
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 22:42:13 +0200

Hi Topher,

Am Donnerstag, 23. August 2007 schrieb Topher Cyll:
> I've been struggling to get Fluidsynth built on Windows without much
> success.  Does anyone have a successfully built version they'd be
> willing to share?

I use a crosscompile mingw setting to get a static library for windows. The
build was straight forward.  I have only incorporated the win32 changes from
this mailing list.

I can provide you my mercurial changeset (included because it's only 7.2 KB)
or the static library:
  384K libfluidsynth.a

I use this with a tcl plugin for choir rehearsal -- more on this later ;-)

Since I don't use win32 platform whenever possible, the complete windows
binaries are crosscompiled on my linux box with the help of these nice
packages:
  cross-mingw-binutils-2.16.91_20060119_1-2.1
  cross-mingw-gcc-3.4.5_20060117_1-4.11
  cross-mingw-w32api-3.8-10.1
  cross-mingw-runtime-3.11_20061202_1-5.8

Sincerly