Re: [fluid-dev] Anyone have a built Windows fluidsynth binary/lib?

From: Topher Cyll
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Anyone have a built Windows fluidsynth binary/lib?
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 20:17:17 -0400

Uwe,

Thank you for your info.  I'll have to try this.  Have you ever
successfully built it as a .dll? Is that possible with the toolchain?

I might as well mention what I'm working on.  I wrote simple bindings
from Ruby (the programming language) to Fluidsynth a while ago using
Ruby DL (a tool to interface Ruby with C using dynamic linking).  It
works great under Mac and Linux already.  I'm hoping to get it running
under Windows as well.

Again, thanks for the excellent information!
Topb