Re: [fluid-dev] Loading soundfonts from ram

From: Josh Green
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Loading soundfonts from ram
Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2008 16:37:03 -0800

Hello,

Swami (http://swami.resonance.org) does its own instrument handling
using the FluidSynth SoundFont loader API.  You could have a look at
src/plugins/fluidsynth.c to get an idea of how this works, although it
might be difficult to sort out the parts you want versus the rest of the
code.  All the sfloader_* functions are related to it though.

Path to fluidsynth.c in Swami subversion:

http://swami.resonance.org/trac/browser/trunk/swami/src/plugins/fluidsynth.c

Best regards,
        Josh