Re: [fluid-dev] Qsynth on Mac

From: Ebrahim Mayat
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Qsynth on Mac
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2008 08:51:01 -0500

On Nov 7, 2008, at 12:15 AM, Graham Goode wrote:

I have a friend who is using Mac to play soundfonts and he's looking
for better options. Does anyone have a working fluidsynth/qsynth
package for OS-X that I could email/ftp to him so that he can try this
wonderful program?

For the benefit of all the OS X users on this list, I have attached updated instructions for building fluidsynth and qsynth on Leopard. The READMEs have been updated to be compatible with Jack OSX version 0.78.