Re: [fluid-dev] fluidsynth with jack: one channel per MIDI instrument

From: Julien Claassen
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] fluidsynth with jack: one channel per MIDI instrument
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 11:27:25 +0200 (CEST)

Hello again Laurent!
As I know: fluidsynth itself doesn't have that feature. But one of the frontends does. Was Qsynth? I think so. Qsynth can start more instances of the engine and thus assign different instruments to different audio outputs.
  Hope that helps!
  Friendly regards
          Julien

P.S.: Should you decide to go into nasty synthesis and complex sample-editing, I can recommend csound, I know a chap on their mailinglist, too. :-)

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net
the Linux TextBased Studio guide
http://www.juliencoder.de