Re: [fluid-dev] Three thoughts

From: josh
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Three thoughts
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 16:23:30 -0700

Quoting Pedro Lopez-Cabanillas <address@hidden>:
On Wednesday, October 28, 2009, address@hidden wrote:
> * I had a look at the dev docs and corrected some minor things, looks
> much better now that Josh has got rid of all the internal stuff, good
> work. "Data structure index" looks funny though with only F and _ as
> letters. :-)

Lets blame Doxygen for that.  F'ing F and _!  ;)

With all names starting with "_fluid" or "fluid", I think that Doxygen is just
doing the job.

It was a joke actually :)  It is indeed doing its job.

For cases like ours, where most names start with the same prefix, there is a
Doxygen option. For instance:

IGNORE_PREFIX = fluid _fluid

That could be useful. Would it actually strip it off of the function names in the docs or only the indexes?

Do you happen to know if its possible to get Doxygen to warn if a prototype defined in the include/fluidsynth isn't documented? That would be tremendously helpful.

Regards,
Pedro

Regards,
Josh