[fluid-dev] Three thoughts

From: David Henningsson
Subject: [fluid-dev] Three thoughts
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 19:40:18 +0100

* I had a look at the dev docs and corrected some minor things, looks much better now that Josh has got rid of all the internal stuff, good work. "Data structure index" looks funny though with only F and _ as letters. :-)

* I thought Jack had a rtprio of 70 by default, so we should probably put ourselves at 60 (audio) and 50 (midi)? Should we remove the booleans and let a value of 0 mean rtprio turned off?

* Did we break synth.dump and thus the -d switch? Or has it never worked?

// David