Re: [fluid-dev] More commits on the way to 1.1.1

From: josh
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] More commits on the way to 1.1.1
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2009 17:33:26 -0800

Hey Rui,

No problem about the delayed responses. Do let us know if you see any other issues or have any other feature requests for a future release.

Cheers!

Josh

Quoting Rui Nuno Capela <address@hidden>:
On Fri, 27 Nov 2009 15:30:32 -0800, address@hidden wrote:
Hello Rui,

I committed some changes which adds a new function
fluid_synth_unset_program() and finalizes API for
fluid_synth_get_channel_info().

Attached is a patch against qsynth 0.3.4 which adds support for the
new fluid_synth_get_channel_info() for thread safety.  It also
supports older versions of FluidSynth by checking the version constants.

With the other changes I just committed and provided no one complains,
version 1.1.1 should be released shortly.  Speak up if there is
something I overlooked, that you think should be in 1.1.1.

Cheers!

hi Josh, sorry for the (my always) retarded response :P

(co)incidentally, i have been working with recent fludisynth svn r275 and
indeed noticed the new fluid_synth_get_channel_info() and
fluid_synth_unset_program() api calls.

all that to say that i have been doing my homework and some equivalent
changes of yours to qsynth code base is already under way.

qsynth 0.3.4.10, which is the piece with this stuff in place will get
committed to svn trunk very soon, maybe tonight.

bbl
--
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela
address@hidden