Re: [fluid-dev] Migration of services

From: Kevin Fishburne
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Migration of services
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 03:13:50 -0400

Sorry for top-posting, but I'd be honored to help serve fluidsynth. How much I/O bandwidth do you average? I could host Trac with sufficient speed so long as bandwidth isn't abused, as I'm hosting a low-traffic web site and email server on the same uplink. You'd have a static IP and port(s) along with piggybacking my DNS though, which is good.

I run Ubuntu 9.10 on my server, though I'm about to upgrade it to 10.04. I can run a VirtualBox VM with a separate IP address on the LAN and appropriate port-forwarding if necessary. No charge of course since it's for a good program and I'd get accidental referral traffic. My bandwidth caps at 256 KBps upstream sustained, but that may not be enough for really active development. Let me know and I can get it ready (hopefully) for replication and/or migration to see if it works alright.

Kevin Fishburne
Eight Virtues
www:
e-mail: