Re: [fluid-dev] FluidSynth services migrated

From: Orcan Ogetbil
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] FluidSynth services migrated
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 19:48:50 -0400

On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 8:55 PM, Elimar Green wrote:
> Hello again FluidSynth developers and users.
>
> I think I have finally managed to move most services over to SourceForge.

This may not be the best place to ask these, please point me to the
right ML if there is any:
- What about swami? Its webpage is down too.
- Any target dates for he gtk2 port of swami? There was a talk on
Fedora devel list about dropping gtk1 from the distro. I was wondering
how much longer will I need to defend keeping it.

Orcan