Re: [fluid-dev] fluidsynth bugs

From: Victor . Lazzarini
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] fluidsynth bugs
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 19:16:45 +0100

Sorry, but my midi file has plenty of PCs in it. With my own fluidsynth client (and other
software) it plays as expected. The problem is the reset-presets parameter in the sfont loading function.

And regarding the second problem, it's not a RAM or system problem. My computer is much more powerful than what the fluid engine requires. Besides, as I said before, portaudio and jack play perfectly.
No, both of these feel like bona fide bugs to me.

Also, I would not have come to the list before trying various combinations of parameters, midifiles and soundfonts, if you excuse me.

Regards

Victor