Re: [fluid-dev] Imminent 1.1.3 release?

From: Graham Goode
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Imminent 1.1.3 release?
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 09:09:10 +0200

Hi David,

Thanks for the reply.

In regard to ASIO, I believe the PortAudio drivers have ASIO
capabilities if PortAudio is configured with the correct headers, so
'native' ASIO would probably not be needed as we can get ASIO via
PortAudio or Jack for Windows (only available in 32-bit)...

If one were creating the fluidsynth dll in a cross-compiler
environment (in Ubuntu), and one had the linux Jack headers, would
they work with the windows compile? (Sorry, I'm a technical writer,
not a developer - so I can edit your how-tos for grammar, and follow
instructions, but the finer details of  having headers installed and
available to a compile environment stretch me).

Thanks!
GrahamG