Re: [fluid-dev] router_begin

From: Julien Claassen
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] router_begin
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 09:17:40 +0200 (CEST)

Hello Christa!
It's been a long time since I used them. I mostly used it for fixing velocity (note). I just tried it with pbend and got no effect on fluidsynth 1.1.3. Still to fix the cpress (channel aftertouch, if I'm not mistaken), you should do something like:
router_begin cpress
router_par1 0 127 0 127
router_end
parameter range from 0 to 127. Multiply by 0 (so all results in 0), then add 127, so with the slightest aftertouch you get full effect. I didn't have a soundfont to test this on. As for kpress - if it really is key pressure (single key aftertouch), then none ofmy keyboards has it. I think it's rare for keyboards to have this.
  I hope it still helps somehow.
  Warmly yours
           Julien

--------