[fluid-dev] Determining midi file track for an event

From: Jason Vasquez
Subject: [fluid-dev] Determining midi file track for an event
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 01:32:48 -0400

>From the API, is there any way to discover the track for an event?

My goal is to selectively "mute" certain tracks, dynamically during
playback.   I had hoped to do something through a playback callback,
and simply set note down velocities to zero or something like that,
but without track info available there, I don't see a way to determine
which events to modify.

Any thoughts as to how to accomplish such a thing from the public API?

-jason