Re: [fluid-dev] Windows SoundFont VSTi's

From: Albert Santoni
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Windows SoundFont VSTi's
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 14:27:24 +0100

Hi guys,

There's also a supposedly reverse-engineered version of the main VST header called "vestige":
https://github.com/falkTX/dssi-vst/blob/master/vestige/aeffectx.h
(The original source is in the Ardour or LMMS repo I think...)

I think this using this header when implementing a GPLed VST prevents any licensing issues. On the other hand, if nobody from FluidSynth cares, and nobody from Steinberg cares, then there's no licensing issue anyways. :)

Thanks,
Albert