Re: [fluid-dev] windows compilation problems

From: David Henningsson
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] windows compilation problems
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 15:49:44 +0100

On 11/20/2012 03:37 PM, sebastien bel wrote:
Sorry for the delay (i tried to answer but i m not familiar with those
mailing lists and it seems that my mails went to the wrong places...).

Most e-mail apps have a "reply all" or "reply list" button to make it conveinent to reply to the list as well as the person you're responding to. My personal preference is having the email sent to both.

Yes i can build the fluid for max object and check if it doesn't break
from times to other.

Thanks!

Now i can try compiling the fluidsynth for max visual studio project but
glibconfig.h and config_win32.h are asked by visual. Solved by adding
them to the src rep.

You're going about this the wrong way. If you're missing like "windows.h" or some other header file, don't just add that one, because windows.h depends on 10 other header files, which in turn depends on 15 others and so on.

I'm not exactly sure what the right way to add headers on windows/mingw is, because I run Ubuntu and not Visual Studio, but installing entire SDKs (like you did with DX) is probably better than moving individual .h files around.

// David