[fluid-dev] Bug or Configuration Option: RAM or Sample limitations in 32

From: Graham Goode
Subject: [fluid-dev] Bug or Configuration Option: RAM or Sample limitations in 32-bit Windows Build
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 14:59:43 +0200

Hi,

I recently built the Fluidsynth 1.1.6 25th November SVN package using
VS2010, with the dsound, PortAudio, and Native Jack drivers. I ran
into an issue with the build today that was strange - I could load a
sf2 file of 350megs in size, but when I attempt to load one just over
400megs (403megs in this case) - it won't load...

This is built as libfluidsynth.dll which is then loaded via a JAVA
object to be controlled by jOrgan.

Any suggestions as to where the limitation is being set?

Kind regards,
GrahamG