[fluid-dev] Looking for FluidSynth compiled for Windows

From: Dave
Subject: [fluid-dev] Looking for FluidSynth compiled for Windows
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 17:32:07 -0700

Hello,

I am not currently a FluidSynth user, but I hope to be one soon. I would like to use FluidSynth to convert midi files to mp3’s via an automated process. My environment is Windows Server 2008. I don’t have experience building source code, so I am hoping to find a compiled download. David Henningsson suggested I email this group to see if someone can point me in the right direction.

Thanks,

Dave K.