Re: [fluid-dev] Looking for FluidSynth compiled for Windows

From: Graham Goode
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Looking for FluidSynth compiled for Windows
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 08:57:00 +0200

Hi Dave,

If you are just looking for the Fluidsynth dll then you can use the
Windows-Fluidsynth downloads that are available from the jOrgan
sourceforge site
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/jorgan/files/fluidsynth/).

If you need Qsynth then let me know and I'll upload that for you as well.

Kind regards,
GrahamG