Re: [fluid-dev] How to upload Sostenuto patches for FluidSynth ?

From: Adam Majer
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] How to upload Sostenuto patches for FluidSynth ?
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 10:19:07 -0600

On Fri, Feb 20, 2015 at 10:31:54AM +0100, jean-jacques.ceresa wrote:
> >Couldn't you just open a ticket with a patch?
>
> Patches are "adding" or "changes" in files:
> fluid_voice.h,fluid_voice.c,fluid_synth.h,fluid_synth.c,fluid_chan.h,fluid_chan.c.
> I can try to "copy/paste" this adding or changes in a ticket window. The

A patch is created by a `diff` tool and applied with a `patch`
tool. Or use git to create it. It is not created by hand.

That's a patch,
   http://sourceforge.net/p/fluidsynth/tickets/134/

Patches can be attached to tickets.

Also, in your original post, you should *not* reply to unrelated posts
when starting new topics. Copy-paste list email address
instead. Otherwise you are breaking message threading.

   https://www.mail-archive.com/fluid-dev%40nongnu.org/msg03843.html

You can see, your new thread is in the middle of a completely
different thread...

- Adam

--
Adam Majer