Re: [fluid-dev] presets

From: Aere Greenway
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] presets
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2015 09:39:05 -0600

On 10/31/2015 08:38 AM, address@hidden wrote:
Maybe my next puzzle will be how to split a keyboard -- i'm guess that's
where Rosegarden et al will come in.  It's easy for me to think of a dozen
different puzzles like that.
I think qmidiroute will work for this, but I haven't yet used it that way.

Taking a look at it just now, I think it will work perfectly for keyboard splits, not only selecting a range of notes, but also (if desired) transposing them to a different range of notes.

--
Sincerely,
Aere