[fluid-dev] Multiple soundfonts

From: Srijan Deshpande
Subject: [fluid-dev] Multiple soundfonts
Date: Mon, 30 May 2016 07:41:37 +0530

Hello,

I'm running fluidsynth off of the command line and I'm wondering how to load multiple soundfonts and play them simultaneously using a single controller.

The only solution I could find was to run multiple instances of fluidsynth with a different soundfont loaded in each, and map them all to the same controller using aconnect.

Obviously, I'd prefer to do this with just one instance of fluidsynth. Is this possible?

Thanks,
Srijan