Re: [fluid-dev] Using multiple soundfonts from unix command line

From: Tom M.
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Using multiple soundfonts from unix command line
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2018 19:08:29 +0200

> My reading of the manpage is that if the first parameter to CC is between 1
> and 31, or between 33 and 127, then it is multiplied by 0, and then 0 is
> added. i.e. it is set to zero.

Correct. And thinking about it again it's actually incorrect. It should be

router_par1 1 31 1 0

and

router_par1 33 127 1 0

respectively. MIDI CCs 0 and 32 contain the bank numbers, that you dont want to
have. So we use the midi router to avoid passing them to the synth, by
excluding them in those rules.

> > set player.reset-synth 0
> That did not fix it, but as I say above, the command line version did.

Might be a bug. Could you please send the config.fluidsynth you used?

Tom