Re: [fluid-dev] Official android support.

From: Carlo Bramini
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Official android support.
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2018 15:09:36 +0200 (CEST)

It is also true that the dependency to GLIB is not a big problem, at least if
someone wants.
You have 99% of chance to get a working copy by just replacing 3 files
(fluid_sys.c, fluid_sys.h and fluidsynth_priv.h) with others written for
another specific platform. I did it in my fully native native build for
Windows. For my embedded ARM microcontroller, I recovered these files from the
fork for Android and I linked against pthreads-emb, although it is probably
better to have something more lightweight, like FreeRTOS or a cooperative
scheduler. For me, it looks much more complex to write the missing audio
out/midi in drivers than GLIB.

Sincerely.