Re: [fluid-dev] Android build error

From: Daniel Garcia Lecloux
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Android build error
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2019 17:12:59 +0000

2) When executing bash fluid-android-compile.sh i get this error:
I tried using different versions of the Android NDK (r17c, r18b, and r19) but all have the same error.
This looks like you're building for armeabi-v7a as well? Or is there any other arm ABi I'm missing?

I have the default settings, didn't change anything.

export ANDROID_API=28
export ANDROID_ARCH=arm
export ANDROID_TARGET=${ANDROID_ARCH}-linux-androideabi
export TARGET=${ANDROID_ARCH}-eabi
export ANDROID_ABI_CMAKE=armeabi-v7a

Tried with r17b but still same results.

Just to clarify, I get this error on the terminal (bash fluid-android-compile.sh ):

        checking whether the C compiler works... no
        configure: error: in `/home/osboxes/ANDROID/libiconv-1.14':
        See `config.log' for more details

And then when I search for "error" in 'config.log' I get the "error: invalid instruction" that I sent before.

DaniLecx