Re: [fluid-dev] parallel loading of soundfont samples

From: Ben Gonzales
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] parallel loading of soundfont samples
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2020 04:20:01 +1100

Hi all.

I've been watching this thread from the side-lines. I don't use FluidSynth much now, as I had great difficulty finding high quality soundfonts that fitted my needs and ended up buying a DynaSample XpressO. I like to hear of the continuing development work so I've maintained my membership.

I think this thread displays all the great aspects of open source collaboration with experts keen to help a user. Well done guys!

Ben