Re: [fluid-dev] Curiosity about release numbers

From: Tom M.
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Curiosity about release numbers
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2021 10:05:39 +0100

Dave, from the libraries you've listed I only see one confusion: Which is that libfluidsynth still reports as 2.1.7. You probably expect it to report as 2.2.0. Well, I haven't done this for the beta. Maybe I should have done it for the Release candidate. But I'll definitely do it for the final release.

All the other libraries are 3rdParty components, and we have little influence on the version they use.

Tom