Timesheet guidelines

From: Mark Mitchell
Subject: Timesheet guidelines
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2001 18:04:05 -0700

Gentlemen --

  Thanks for submitting your timesheets.

  I noticed that some of you (Smith, Stokes, de Long, you are the most
common guilty parties) sometimes don't put descriptions with your
timesheet entries.  That's a problem since the invoices we send to the
customer are generated automatically from this database, and customers
tend not to like to pay for "6 hrs [no description]". :-)

  For consistency, let's all try to use this format,

    Did this.  Fixed that.  Examined the other thing.

Capital letters at the beginning of sentences, and verb-object
constructions.

  I should have made this clear earlier.  Sorry.  Next time around,
I'll be more scrupulous reviewing timesheets, reject submissions
without descriptions.

  Thanks!

--
Mark Mitchell                   address@hidden