Re: [pooma-dev] POOMA CVS log messages

From: James Crotinger
Subject: Re: [pooma-dev] POOMA CVS log messages
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2001 21:55:46 -0600

on 4/5/01 4:46 PM, Mark Mitchell at address@hidden wrote:
> Anyhow, I believe that I have now activated it, and that the pooma-cvs
> messages should be a little better now.

They are.

Is there a way we could get the names of the modified files into the subject
line. We used to do that at LANL, but I don't remember exactly how. Here's
an example, though:

r2 log -  'r2/src/Evaluator/tests makefile evaluatorTest2.cpp'

Anyway, this helps give a heads up as to whether the log message is
particularly interesting or not (depending on what I might be working on).

  Jim