RE: [pooma-dev] POOMA CVS log messages

From: Julian C. Cummings
Subject: RE: [pooma-dev] POOMA CVS log messages
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 11:24:02 -0700

Well, I have access to the CVSROOT module,
but I'm not sure how to modify loginfo in
light of the use of this log.pl script.  I
don't have this script, so I don't know how
it works or how to tell it what subject line
to put on the e-mails.  Somehow we need to
pass it "r2 log - %s".  %s is turned into
the filename by cvs.  I'll let Mark fix this.

-- Julian C.