more on VC++ ide files

From: Julian C. Cummings
Subject: more on VC++ ide files
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 11:43:26 -0700

Mark,

I think I know what the format problem
is with these files.  cvs is supposed to
automatically convert line endings in
files to the proper form for the machine
where files get checked out (unless you
use the -kb flag for binary files like the
CW Pro project files).  Since I am using
cvs under cygwin, it is choosing to check
files out in Unix format.

I have not yet been able to get WinCVS to
work correctly with my cygwin ssh, so I
cannot get these files checked out with
Dos line endings.  Hence, there is no way
to update these files either.

Has anyone managed to solve this problem?

-- Julian C.