RE: [pooma-dev] Example of bad behavior from particle boundaryconditions

From: Julian C. Cummings
Subject: RE: [pooma-dev] Example of bad behavior from particle boundaryconditions
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 11:43:27 -0700

Hi Jim,

I managed to build libpooma under cygwin.
I used --arch LINUXEGCS since the compiler
is older than the version Jeffrey is using
with LINUXgcc.  You may have to say
"perl configure ..." instead of "configure ..."
if perl is not found correctly.  I found that
I had to create the directory lib/$POOMASUITE
by hand.  Finally, the "which" command does
not exist in the Bash shell, so you will see
a bunch of ignorable errors about that.

Other than that, it seems to work OK.

-- Julian

P.S.  If you are working with Intel VTune, perhaps
you have solved the problem of Unix vs. Dos line
endings in the VC++ ide files.  If so, please share
your wisdom on this!