RE: [pooma-dev] Example of bad behavior from particle boundaryconditions

From: Julian C. Cummings
Subject: RE: [pooma-dev] Example of bad behavior from particle boundaryconditions
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 16:47:27 -0700

RE: [pooma-dev] Example of bad behavior from particle boundaryconditionsHi
Jim,

A-ha!  This was indeed my problem.  Thanks for pointing it out.
I have reinstalled cygwin and now I get Dos-style text files when
I checkout r2.  Great!

My only remaining problem now is that when I do a cvs command,
it executes the command but then hangs, rather than returning me
back to the command-line prompt.  Any ideas on this one?  Mark
thinks it is a cygwin bug, but I kind of doubt it because I don't think
you and Allan are seeing this behavior.

Julian

P.S.  Thanks for updating the VC++ Pooma project file.