Welcome Gabriel Dos Reis

From: Mark Mitchell
Subject: Welcome Gabriel Dos Reis
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 12:50:21 -0700

Gabriel Dos Reis <address@hidden> will be joining the POOMA team. Gaby
is an experienced numericist and an excellent C++ programmer.

Gaby, the other developers on this list are:

 Jim Crotinger
 Scott Haney
 Steven Smith
 Jeffrey Oldham
 Julian Cummings
 Allan Stokes

Jim, Scott, Steven, and Julian are part of the original POOMA development team. Scott is the team leader is responsible for guiding the development process day to day.

Gaby, I will need an SSH key from you so that you can work on the POOMA source tree.
(We use CVS).  The Open Air project code is "POOMA 2.4".

Gaby, you should begin by visiting www.poooma.com and looking briefly at one or two of the papers there. Then, once you have CVS access, please get it touch with Jeffrey about building the sources. Please let me know when you've been able to build one of the included POOMA test programs. Once you've gotten your feet wet,
we'll set you to work.

Welcome!

--
Mark Mitchelll               address@hidden